Mobile Event Guide is a dynamic mobile technology driven start-up located in Berlin. We develop interactive solutions for conferences and trade fairs for iOS, Android and the Web.
You are looking for a great product to contribute to with your code? Building backend tools and improving existing apps, here you become part of a team including everything – follow tech trends, learn new things, improve your code everyday!
Learn more about us: http://vimeo.com/70053170
- Building and maintaining our backend and automation tools, based on Ruby, Rails, and AngularJS
- Taking responsibility for the full lifecycle of your code, from implementing, to testing, to user acceptance, to deployment
-Working with and improving our mobile web app
-You are fond of test-driven development
-You have an understanding of core concepts like OOP, design patterns, algorithms and how to run Ruby on a production server
-You are enthusiastic about your work, results- driven and keen on developing in an agile environment with pair programming and Scrum
-You have solid English language skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- We use a tech stack based on Ruby, Rails, REST, MySQL, AngularJS, git, GitHub, Puppet
- Free choice of Mac or ThinkPad hardware
- Collaboration with our fantastic project management team who enjoy jokes, a terrific mood, and stocked candy jar
- Enthusiastic geeks who want you to join our hackathon team! :-)
You are interested in this field, are motivated and want to join our backend team? Then, please send us your CV to Stefanie via email@example.com!