We are Europe’s leading company for IT Security Monitoring and IT Risk Detection as Managed Services, headquartered in Austria with customers in Europe and the Middle East. With our IT Security Services we offer our customers from all sectors comprehensive protection of their IT infrastructure. We thereby identify proactively and continuously risks and security problems of an enterprise or government authority arising out of information systems or related to information technology and support the active remediation of the risks. We thus help to protect corporate assets of our customers and minimize liability risks.
To strengthen our development team we are hiring a
Ruby / Python Developer (m/f)
- Development of new features in Ruby or Python
- Implementation of specifications, new customer requirements and solutions
- Research for development of new detection and analysis modules
- Definition of tests
- Very good knowledge of Ruby or Python
- In an ideal case Ruby on Rails projects successfully implemented
- Experience with PostgreSQL and other databases
- Experience with test driven development (Rspec)
- Interested in IT security
- Good command of the English language (spoken and written)
- Accurate and reliable work style
What we offer
- Teamwork with agile processes
- Self-reliant implementation of challenging tasks
- Interesting work environment with long-term perspective
- Continuing education and skills development
- Very collegial, team-oriented environment
For this position is a minimum basic gross salary € 38,500 per annum (according to industry wage agreement “KV”) with the possibility of an overpayment, depending on qualifications and experience.
We are looking forward to your application at email@example.com and feel free to contact us regarding any question!