We're looking for Ruby team-players! Mobile is growing faster than any other market, and being part of a B2B startup in this space means you'll be moving nimbly for businesses large and small, and punching above your weight on a daily basis.
Our core dashboard app, running on Rails, provides our clients with analytics and statistics on over thousands apps which we track worldwide. You'll be working closely with colleagues from the frontend and backend teams to implement and design new functionality, keeping our commitment to provide a robust, strong and practical dashboard.
In return, we offer some of the best equipment money can buy, an ergonomic and healthy work environment, flexible hours and competitive salaries. Twice-yearly coder's retreats, regular meetings over breakfast or some spare ribs, and of course a proper beer fridge.
- Work closely with tech and product teams
- Plan and execute product features
- Participate significantly in core product design
- Contribute ideas for the improvement of the overall solution
- Substantial experience in building Ruby applications (Ruby on Rails)
- Attention to small details
- A passion for clean code
- Curiosity for other programming languages and frameworks
- Experience in test driven development (rspec)
- Experience in relational databases
- Fluency in English
How to apply? Please send us your github account and CV if avaliable or/ and other sources you find suitable to give us an impression of you. Apply as Ruby on Rails Developer now!