- As a Frontend Engineer you will build new features that look awesome are better to use and make people love using it
- To achieve this you will work with the latest technologies that are available to produce a consistent user interface across different devices and browsers with responsive design
- We work in a very collaborative environment that makes it easy to learn more in every kind of aspect in software development
- As a developer for presentation layer technologies you will work closely with our UX/Design and product management department to get the best possible experience live
- As a Frontend Engineer you will be responsible for well tested and performant (JS) code that works across different browsers and devices
- A minimum of 2 years professional experience in web development
- Extensive knowledge of CSS(3), HTML(5)
- At least 1 year of work experience with Ruby on Rails and .erb-templates or similar templating languages
- Be part of a very strong development team which will extend and challenge each of your skills
- The opportunity for personal and professional development
- To work in a driven, highly professional and international team in Berlin
- Be part of Europe’s most loved internet brands!
If you are interested in this position, please send us your complete application stating the earliest date you could start and indicate your salary expectations.
Please apply via the following link: Apply here