As a Ruby on Rails Developer you will be working on an award winning state-of-the-art Ruby on Rails software product and manage the in-housing of their technical operation. You will be responsible to the continuing development of this platform, adding new features and implementing new approaches within the team such as BDD / TDD. You will have the opportunity to make architectural decisions and lead on some very exciting Green-field projects.
Skills / Experience:
The successful Ruby on Rails Developer should have the following:
• Demonstrable experience with Ruby on Rails
• Knowledge of Cloud Based Servers, Deployment Scripts and GitHub
• A passion for technology and start-up culture - Open Source Contributor - GitHub / StackOverflow
• Knowledge of software development approaches - BDD / TDD / DDD / Agile / Scrum
• Great communication skills - you will be liaising with the overseas development team during the handover
Our client accepts international applications and offers Visasponsoring.