Our client is seeking for candidates for a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer position.
• Senior 8 to 12 years experienced developer who can do hands-on coding
• Should have experience building / designing / developing products
• Should be good in Design, specifically addressing scaling and performance issues
• Good in MySQL - Modeling, ActiveRecord adapter
A solid understanding of the Ruby language and the Rails framework, and at least three years working with it in a professional environment (if you have less experience with Ruby but have been working professionally with other languages and can make a good case for your skills, do it!)
• Solid computer science fundamentals
• Experience with iterative and incremental development (2-week sprint Agile workflow)
• Experience writing tests and maintaining test coverage (we’re at 98%+ right now!)
• Experience shipping one or more Rails-based, API-driven applications and/or contributing meaningfully to open source projects
• Experience with GitHub for version control (what’s your GitHub username?)
• Great communication and collaboration skills with teammates
• The ability and desire to learn new techniques and technologies
Our client accepts international applications and offers Visasponsoring.