We’re Amazers, a community-driven platform that works with influencers of all genres to launch engaging challenge-campaigns. We're looking for a full-stack RoR developer to join our dynamic, young and international team to tackle a fast-growing community and lead the technical aspects of our product.
We make it our everyday job to continue following our vision of living in a world where everyone is inspired and challenged to live up to his or her full potential. Sounds interesting?
– You are responsible for all parts of the website and therefore have the complete overview of our technical solution
– You further develop and maintain our current backend system
– You independently develop and implement the product vision from a technical perspective
– You conduct full stack development from the database all the way to the browser, while working closely with our designer
– You monitor and ensure the scalability, security, performance and availability of our system
– You identify new technologies and techniques that can improve our system or development processes
– You retain the overview of our long-term architecture vision
– You have 2-3 years of relevant working experience in building and maintaining high-performance and scalable systems
– You have excellent knowledge in Ruby and Ruby on Rails framework
– You have experience in working with MySQL database, jQuery and Coffeescript
– Understanding of responsive design principles and ability to write styling rules in mobile-first approach
– General knowledge in using GIT and in deploying applications using capistrano
– Proficiency in English
– You can accept responsibility, work independently, and be proactive
– You possess an independent, structured and well-organized working style with the ability to handle multiple tasks with various priorities
– You are a hands-on team player and enjoy working in a dynamic environment
– You have an enthusiastic and positive personality with a “can do” attitude
– You are based in Berlin and available right now
– You work on something meaningful and impactful – both for our users and yourself
– You enjoy a competitive remuneration package
– You will have the opportunity to obtain a hands-on experience in a new and rapidly growing company
– You lead projects on your own and possess a high level of responsibility
– A motivated and fun team with flat hierarchies
– A refreshing and dynamic working atmosphere
– Great office space in the heart of Kreuzberg
Are you up for your own challenge?
If so, please send us a short note about yourself, your CV and GitHub profile to email@example.com. We'd love to hear why you'd like to work with us and look forward to getting to know you!
The Amazers team