Our client develops an issue and media monitoring service. They collect relevant information from all types of media (websites, social media, printed, TV, …) and provide the clients with the means to consume and analyze this data in real time.
What you will do
* You collaborate with the team to bring product ideas from planning to deployment.
* You are part of a small team and have a big impact on the way we work and share responsibility with everyone.
* You work on everything from server configuration to the browser with a focus on Ruby.
What you bring to the table
* Software development experience, preferably with Ruby and its ecosystem.
* You work well in a team, but can also finish projects on your own.
* You want to work on a great product and continually improve it.
* You write well-factored code covered by tests.
* You continuously work on improving your skills.
Who we are
* We are a small and talented development team in a fast-growing company.
* We continually learn from each other due to varied backgrounds and interests.
* We are always improving our workflows and practices. Retrospective meetings are an important part of our process.
* Flexible working hours, no micromanagement, flat hierarchy.