A worldwide brand and fast-growing media and entertainment company have big expansion plans for there development team to bring in several Senior Ruby on Rails Developers. They are looking for developers to be responsible for providing technical solutions, designs and implementations for new and ongoing software development projects; ranging from the development of high traffic public-facing websites to internal shared content service solutions supporting multi-platform digital content distribution.
This company are passionate about their products and the evolving technologies we use to build them. As a ruby on rails Developer you will need to share their passion for craftsmanship in software design and development and continuous improvement in the techniques, tools and languages they use; as well as have an appreciation for business objectives and delivering superior, innovative software solutions.
Essential Skills: (Senior Ruby on Rails Developer)
* Ruby on Rails
* Strong Object Oriented design skills
* Previous experience with test-driven development, automated testing frameworks and related tools such as JUnit, RSpec, Cucumber, JBehave, Selenium and JMock
* Proven experience working with Continuous Integration and Revision Control systems such as Bamboo, Hudson and CruiseControl and Subversion, git or CVS
* Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills within an Agile project teams
* Ability to understand a technology problem in light of a broader product vision