LShift is a hi-tech software development company
Who are we?
Who are you?
All candidates for the Senior Developer role must:
- have good knowledge of algorithms, data structures, computational complexity
- have used languages from different programming paradigms, ideally OO and functional, but declarative is interesting to us as well
- demonstrate enthusiasm for technology, and software development in particular
- have good written and spoken English.
Good candidates will also have:
- experience across all stages in the project life-cycle
- experience of agile methodologies
- familiarity with, and knowledge of how and when to apply a wide range of technologies
- good Unix and Windows skills
We're looking for people for an immediate start (or as soon as you can). The plan is for the Berlin operation to be a first class citizen of the LShift universe, but there is more than enough work coming from London for us to get stuck into. Salary depending on experience, but competitive.
If you’re interested in working with us please get in touch! You can find out more about us at www.lshift.net and you can contact John Newby on +49 162 724 2763 or by email at email@example.com