Senior Lead Developer / Technical Team Lead / Ubertweek GmbH
You’re an experienced developer and passionate about the web and technology. You want to write software that matters. You want to work with a world-class team. You are a great team player and communicator keen on the challenges a startup environment and the merging spaces of contextual data and video streaming will bring.
We are looking for an experienced and communicative technical teamlead with the ambition to take the next step and become the Senior Lead Developer of an early stage business.
- Develop innovative solutions based on product requirements and business challenges
- Coordinate, lead and manage the engineering process according to business requirements
- Elaborate and decide on architectural challenges and operational issue
- Translate requirements into actionable tasks
- Develop new key features for our Ruby based platform
- Help to grow our technology capabilities and support recruiting of top talent
- You have great communication skills paired with the ability to lead teams
- You have strong technical skills with a deep understanding of API technologies, best practices, standards, and trends
- You have a couple of years of experience with Ruby / Rails
- You build systems that are simple and scale (in other words beautiful)
- You are excited about test-driven development
- EU work permit
- Previous startup and team lead / lead architect experience
- Strong network of peers in the industry
- Experience with frontend development, data engineering or recommender technologies
- Active contributor to open source software
You got it all?
Great! Kick off the conversation by sending us a statement on why you want to work for Tweek together with examples of your work and your web presence. Send your Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.