Senior Frontend Developer (m/f) / Wimdu GmbH
Founded in 2011, Wimdu has quickly developed to be Europe’s leading marketplace for private accommodation. Located in the heart of Berlin, Wimdu not only offers an exciting locale but the opportunity for unlimited potential and job stability within a rapidly expanding company. With the backing of our diverse team consisting of 250 employees spanning 27 nationalities, Wimdu is successfully supporting an ever-increasing user base with the knowledge and expertise of our world class employees.
Together we are building solutions every day to enhance the user experience and offer an authentic travel experience for those looking for a smart alternative to hotels. With a strong vision Wimdu is now looking for the most motivated of people who can join our innovative team to create something remarkable!
For one of our development teams we’re looking for a Senior Frontend Developer. You will help your team deliver robust and high quality software to directly improve our customer’s satisfaction. You must be an agreeable co-worker and enjoy working within an entrepreneurial company. Most importantly, you must be a creative, hands-on, innovative problem solver with the vision to help us define the future of Wimdu.
- Independently develop and implement new features that will appear on 45 domains worldwide with more than 300,000 offers
- Help improve and develop new codes within an agile, fast paced work environment
- Work within a dynamic team of first class developers while at the same time individually enhancing your part of the Wimdu platform
- Work with Product Management on the feasibility of upcoming changes
- Maintain the existing codebase
- A zealous developer with a strong background in the field of Information Technology
- You have at least three years of commercial experience as a frontend developer
- You have gained hands on experience working in one or more Rails Projects
- Added Bonus: Coffescript, Sass, Haml, Backbone, Jasime, Rails and Require-js/li>
- You are open, communicative and enjoy working as part of a team
- You have experience working on an open source project
Wimdu offers a friendly and supportive environment with a high performance culture that offers many learning opportunities. Based in Berlin, you will be a part of the development and engineering team. Most importantly, your work will directly influence Wimdu’s worldwide success!
Our casual, relaxed work environment includes complimentary soft drinks and fruit that will enrich your days while working a part of our fantastic team. In addition, you will be able to choose your OS freely, while working with up-to-date equipment. Besides work, we offer several monthly events, summer and winter parties and sports activities, such as beach volleyball, dodge ball, football and running.
Please forward your application, including CV, cover letter and github profile by clicking the following link: http://hire.jobvite.com/j/?aj=oGRaZfwq&s=railsjob
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Wimdu GmbH |Voltastraße 5| 13355 Berlin