Freeletics is the most efficient and motivating way to become athletic. Anywhere and anytime. No weights or machines. Athletes receive their training plans, connect themselves and compare their workout times via the Freeletics app and website. We count more than one million registered users around the globe. And thousands more every day. We are growing. Rapidly. And this is just the beginning.
Hard work, passion and an awesome team. The chance of your life. Wanna see for yourself? Great, because …
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A FULL-STACK SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Freeletics has built a lean team of amazing engineers. As Full-Stack Software Developer you drive the implementation of new kickass features, make sure they work at scale and help troubleshooting when something goes wrong.
Please note: We also have openings solely for backend and frontend developers, as well as devops. Just apply to this offer for discussion of details.
• Frontend: You will build new features, iterate them based on user feedback and A/B tests, negotiate with PM and UX designers, maintain and improve code quality, increase unit and e2e test coverage and create reusable UI components.
• Backend: You will extend and maintain our RESTful API that serves as backend for all of our clients (web app + mobile apps). Thereby you will integrate analytics and reporting functionality, identify bottlenecks and propose solutions to them, develop caching strategies and do benchmarking on proof-of-concept solutions.
• Backend: We are searching for candidates with strong knowledge of Ruby on Rails and PostgresSQL. Having worked with other No-SQL databases and caching solutions is advantageous.
• In general you should have a hands on approach with focus on execution, a “getting things done” mentality.
• It is a strong plus if you have worked with Opscode Chef and AWS.
WHY WORK AT FREELETICS?
• Attractive compensation
• High impact and responsibility in a very successful and fast growing company
• The chance of playing a crucial role and being part of something really BIG
• A team of smart and extremely motivated co-workers
• No walls, no limits, no bureaucracy, just unlimited potential
• Self-fulfillment, fun, and a great atmosphere
• Social activities (food, drinks, events) and team Freeletics training
SOME STATS ABOUT US
• Founded in mid-2013
• 30+ employees
• more than one million members
• Six digit weekly revenue
• 30% month-on-month growth in 2014
Ready to kick ass? Then send us your Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com