Are you a team player who wants to work independently and responsibly in a young and professional team? Do you like both, edge and well-known technologies? Would you be happy creating software in a modern startup-like environment within an economically solid and independent company? You have the chance to make a mark with your commitment.
Join our tech team in the middle of Berlin as Senior Ruby / Ruby on Rails Developer (f/m) immediately on freelance base or in a permanent position:
We support leading enterprises in the retail, automotive and telecommunication industry during the whole marketing process. A subtask is to develop reporting and dashboard applications / tools specialized in the field of digital performance management. Backed with statistic correlations and data models by our market research team, we integrate numerous data sources (e.g. web analytics, buzz tracking or media spending), crunch the numbers and present the KPIs in a web application / dashboard for different stakeholders.
* You are working with the following technologies:
* Design, development and testing of software
* Technical architecture, development / deployment processes, etc.
* Server provisioning, monitoring, environment setup
* Your work style is structured, determined, goal oriented and highly independent requiring minimal super-vision
* You like working in an international environment
* You are open-minded, communicative and a team player
* Software development is your passion
We offer you:
* A modern, positive working environment with flat hierarchies
* Startup attitude and atmosphere within an economically rock-solid company
* Software development on a high level with challenging tasks
* Flexible, family-friendly working hours
* A competitive salary and numerous development opportunities, e.g. conferences and seminars
We are looking forward to receiving your detailed application with CV and salary expectations as well as earliest possible start date.