Web Developer Backend -- Fulltime -- DE or EN -- Rails+ElasticSearch / Simplora GmbH
Questions or want to apply? => email to Chris (email@example.com)
GERMAN version: Web Entwickler Backend (m/w), Vollzeit
ENGLISH version: Web Developer Backend (m/f), full time
You will be joining our highly motivated and efficient team of four as a BACKEND WEB DEVELOPER to help us reach the next level. We have a a strong tech background and have a fierce passion for *really* understanding how stuff works and how we can make systems behave like we intend to.
+++ WHAT WE DO
Simplora (www.simplora.de) is the price comparison engine for online supermarkets. Every day, we're busy helping our users complete their grocery shopping easier and faster and get the best price every single time.
Since our founding in 2013, we have developed the leading price comparison technology and are working hard towards our goal of establishing Simplora as the consumer's irreplaceable partner in shopping - both online and (soon to come) offline.
+++ OUR STACK
plus a complete single page app with backbone.js (frontend)
+++ SOME OF YOUR DAY-TO-DAY CHALLENGES WITH US
- ... You plan and develop new features for our application and take responsibility from planning to launch.
- ... You improve the performance and caching of our Rails application.
- ... You implement a self-learning search with ElasticSearch that ranks products based on conversion data.
- ... You create solutions for analyzing and integrating product and transaction data
+++ WHAT WE'RE OFFERING YOU
- ... Attractive compensation
- ... You’re on of our first team members and have full impact from day one
- ... Demanding technical challenges that make us grow as a team
- ... Your preferred set up (screens, peripherals etc.) and a focus on high developer productivity
- ... A centrally located office, coffee, drinks, fruits, snacks and all those bells and whistles ;)
- ... A product that is grandma-approved: “Grandma, I help people save money when grocery shopping!”
+++ MORE INFO
Please see the job postings above or check out https://www.simplora.de/info/jobs_en
We look forward to hearing from you!