Who are we?
As the operator of the websites fromAtoB.com and verkehrsmittelvergleich.de, the Munich-based fromAtoB GmbH has been an active and successful software company in the travel and tourism sector for more than five years. The search engine, which compares different travel methods from A to B, is now used by than 2.5 million visitors every month. In the interest of continued development, we are now looking for the newest asset to our development team in Munich.
What are we looking for?
- for whom current methods of agile software development (Scrum) is nothing new
- who knows his way around Capistrano, Github, HAML and Ajax, preferably with practical application in previous work
- who is a team player and brings a certain amount of intellectual curiosity and ambition to their work
- who is reliable, is looking to take on new responsibilities, and doesn’t shy away from complex issues
What are we offering?
- A wide variety of project types and the opportunity to work on an innovative system
- Collaborative work with a young, motivated, and competent team
- Financial coverage of your continued training and attendance of well-known conferences in addition to support of your involvement in the Open Source community
- Extraordinary incentives for superior performance and the most current software tools at your disposal
- Flexible work schedule and other benefits
Have we sparked your interest?
If you feel addressed, we would like to hear from you! Please send your application via e-mail to Laura Hocker at firstname.lastname@example.org.