Rails developer / The Mobility House
The Mobility House
We are electric car enthusiasts. And we beleave that electric cars will be a big part of the future mobility. The Mobility House (TMH), the leading electric mobility operator in Europe based in Austria, Germany and Switzerland, develops affordable e-mobility solutions for automotive businesses, leasing companies and regional utility companies. To buyers of electric cars The Mobility House sells "Energy-Packages" including check of electrical installation, safe and fast home charging stations, the provision of renewable energy and access to public charging infrastructure. TMH´s private customer trademark is ElectroDrive Europe.
We’re looking for a fulltime Senior Ruby on Rails Developer (f/m) to join our team in Munich. You will be responsible for all phases of development life cycle including design, coding, testing, documentation, deployment and production support in collaboration with the team.
- Several years of professional experience as a developer, at least two years experience in Ruby on Rails development
- A strong passion for software architecture and software development
- A clear understanding of OOP and MVC
- Knowledge how to write tests with rspec and capybara
- Knowledge how to work with git and github pullrequests
Nice to have:
- Opensource contributions on github
- Experience with SCRUM and Kanban
- Good english skills
If you want to be part of an exciting team please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Send us your track record (e.g. Github / Stackoverflow profiles, twitter name and/or your CV). Thanks - your Mobility House team.