We're Crispy Mountain and we love to build awesome products for the web. Mostly for clients but we also have some cool product ideas we'd like to roll out over the next months.
There is much work to do and that's why we're looking for a talented web developer to join our small team. You might be the one.
Here are some things you should be comfortable with doing:
- UI/UX design using scribbles, wireframes and HTML/CSS
- Web development using Rails, CoffeeScript and Backbone.js
- Collaboration and Deployment using GitHub and Heroku
- Writing blog posts, emails and tweets
- Communicate and meet with clients
So essentially, you're a good designer, a great writer and an even better programmer.
We're mostly working from remote. So it's up to you, if you want to join our office in Mainz or work from your favorite place (ideally one of the bigger cities in or around Germany).
Please skip sending us long CVs or recommendation letters. Write a bit about yourself instead:
- What have you been reading in the last months
- Show us some impressive things that you've done
- What's your favorite web company out there and why?
There are some requirements though:
- You're no beginner and have several years of experience with web technologies
- You're interested in a long-term commitment – we're not looking for freelancers or interns
- We want a team member with strong opinions and his own brain that he makes use of, not a soul-less machinist
- If you'd like to work remote: You need to be with us in our Mainz office for the first 6 weeks and we expect you to check-in once every 6 weeks so we can have burgers and beer
- You're fluent in English and German
There's more about us on our website at http://www.crispymtn.com
Apply for this position via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org