Senior Ruby Developer / airfy GmbH
München / HomeOffice
We are airfy. We provide easy secure wifi for free.
We are doing WiFi, mobile payment and iBeacon.
We search Ruby on Rails coders to build up a team in Munich.
Your job: you build the backend behind airfy.
- You enjoy what you are doing: profession = passion
- You grown up in the internet and your mother's milk was based on TCP/IP
- You have 10+ years experience in web application development
- You have programmed in Ruby for 5+ years
- You are familiar with common frameworks like RoR, jQuery, Sass/Compass, Backbone.js
- You love clean and understandable code
- You are fluent in English
- You think windows sucks
- You like linux or apple
Airfy team-members are driven by passion. If you love web-development. Contact us.
We launch at kickstarter soon - get a newsletter at www.airfy.com/kickstarter