The Mobility House (TMH), the leading electric mobility operator in Europe based in Austria, Germany and Switzerland, develops affordable e-mobility solutions for automotive businesses, leasing companies and regional utility companies. To buyers of electric cars The Mobility House sells "Energy-Packages" including check of electrical installation, safe and fast home charging stations, the provision of renewable energy and access to public charging infrastructure. TMH´s private customer trademark is ElectroDrive Europe.
To support, automate and control our main business processes we have developed a multilingual role-based web application with Ruby on Rails, which is in operation since August 2011 and is currently used by approx. 1000 car dealers, electricians, logistics staff and management members throughout Europe.
We’re looking for a fulltime Senior Ruby on Rails Developer (f/m) to join our team in Munich. You will be responsible for all phases of development life cycle including design, coding, testing, documentation, deployment and production support in collaboration with the team.
- Several years of professional experience as a developer, at least two years experience in Ruby on Rails development
- A strong passion for software architecture and software development
- Clear understanding of OOP and MVC
- Knowledge how to write tests with rspec and capybara
- Knowledge how to work with git and github pullrequests
Nice to have:
- Opensource contributions on github
- Experience with SCRUM and Kanban
- Good english skills
If you want to be part of an exciting team please contact us at email@example.com. Send us your track record (e.g. Github / Stackoverflow profiles, twitter name and/or your CV).