Senior Ruby on Rails Developer (f/m) / TMH Operations GmbH
TMH Operations GmbH
If you want to be part of an exciting team please send your CV to email@example.com
The Mobility House (TMH), the leading electric mobility operator in Europe based in Austria, Germany and Switzerland, develops affordable e-mobility solutions for automotive businesses, leasing companies and regional utility companies. To buyers of electric cars The Mobility House sells "Energy-Packages" including check of electrical installation, safe and fast home charging stations, the provision of renewable energy and access to public charging infrastructure. TMH´s private customer trademark is ElectroDrive Europe.
To support, automate and control our main business processes we have developed a multilingual role-based web application with Ruby on Rails, which is in operation since August 2011 and is currently used by approx. 1000 car dealers, electricians, logistics staff and management members throughout Europe.
We’re looking for a fulltime Senior Ruby on Rails Developer (f/m) to join our team in Munich. You will be responsible for all phases of development life cycle including design, coding, testing, documentation, deployment and production support in collaboration with the team.
- Degree in computer science or related fields
- Several years of professional experience as a developer, at least two years experience in Ruby on Rails development
- A strong passion for software architecture and software development
- Clear understanding of OOP and MVC
- Very good knowledge of programming with relational databases (ActiveRecord)
- Expertise in application troubleshooting, debugging, and performance evaluation and tuning
- Entrepreneurial mindset and startup mentality
- Proven communication skills / Attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a team
- Fluent English or German
Desired skills and pluses:
- Experience in mission critical, scalable enterprise software
- Experience in server administration (Linux)
- Knowledge in methods of agile software development
What we offer:
- Flexible and fun work environment
- Bright and passionate team
- Use of newest technologies
- Competitive salary
- Home office possible
If you want to be part of an exciting team please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.