Ruby on Rails developer / collumino GmbH
Currently we're looking for a talented programmer to join our Team at Collumino GmbH as a
Ruby on Rails Developer (m/f)
We are a small team, developing cutting-edge web applications for well known customers. Being small means you are welcome to take responsibilities with a high impact on our products. Our generous office is located in Olten, the center of transport in Switzerland.
- Suitable technical education on University level or at least 5 years of professional experience in Software Development
- At least 2 years experience with Ruby on Rails
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with software engineering methods and OO abstractions like application design patterns, unit testing and collective code ownership
- Professional experience with software development in teams
- Good communicational skills (English is a must; German would be a bonus)
- Interested in latest technologies, methods and concepts
- Willing to take ownership and be responsible for your own work
- Ability to work effectively in a fast moving environment
- Analytical thinking and understanding of business processes are important to correctly reflect customer needs
Experience and skills:
- Ruby on Rails
- Experience with Rails site in production
- RESTful services
Additional plus would be:
- A good sense for user interfaces
- Haml, sass, coffescript, backbone/spine JS
We do not only develop exciting innovations but we are also responsible for the maintenance and the further proceedings of this sites and applications. We provide interesting tasks in a fast growing setting. We stand for fast, efficient and simply usable services in cooperation with internationally known partners.
If you are interested, please send your CV and a small summary of your interests and expectations to "email@example.com"