We operate a highly sophisticated web software suite for the management and distribution of audiovisual content. Some of the largest studios, broadcasters and distributors from around the world rely on our SaaS solutions. While most of our team members are based in Berlin, mediapeers consists of a truly international team.
We are looking for a new peer with skill, passion and humor who would love to work in Europa's most thrilling city and help us raise our solution to the next level with state of the art web technologies.
- You bring in your your knowledge and skills to build with us the best web solution for audiovisual content
- You craft robust, highly optimized components of the application on server as well as on client side
- You are in charge for the functionality and performance of your code but will also gain all the glory
- You contribute to the improvement of the application as well as the existing code base
- You mentor others on areas that you are strong in and be mentored on areas that your are unfamiliar with
- You enjoy what you are doing: profession = passion
- You have 2+ years experience in web application development
- You have programmed in Ruby for 2+ years
- You are familiar with common frameworks like RoR, jQuery, Sass/Compass, Backbone.js, ...
- You love clean and understandable code
- You have a high sense of responsibility
- You are into agile methodologies in general
- You are fluent in English
What we offer
- Work with an international team of experienced managers and competent engineers
- Competitive pay package and relocation assistance to Berlin
- Enjoy our historic office building in the heart of Berlin-Mitte right across the State Opera
- Choose your development machine and enjoy free snacks & beverages
- Satisfaction to contribute to a beautiful, powerful application