Are you a back-end developer that loves live music? Team frestyl wants you!
frestyl is a music event discovery & promotion app. Music lovers can easily discover last-minute shows. Music organizers can better promote their upcoming concerts and parties. Our team is one of the ten Startupbootcamp Berlin 2012 Alumni and we’re expanding!
We’re getting prepared to launch this summer in Berlin and we're looking for a talented developer with a hacker mentality to join the team.
Your job will include:
• Developing a new API for mobile apps & public use
• Integrating and creatively mashing-up data from other social services
• Implementing cool algorithms for recommendation, similarity, social graph traversal, and tag-based search
• Setting up a secure, recurring payment system
• Working with geo-temporally located data (4D maps!)
More About You:
• 3+ years coding in Ruby on Rails
• You’re a polyglot programmer not a language-snob
• “Done is better than perfect” are your words to live by
• You’ve worked with both MySQL and MongoDB
• OAuth 2.0 is already your old friend
• You’re not afraid of HTML5 and CSS3
• Bonus: Experience developing a Service Oriented Architecture
• Bonus: You’ve developed an Android or iOS app
• Monthly budget for attending live music shows (yup, that’s work)
• Pair-programming with a unicorn (our CTO is lady with a PhD in CS)
• Flexible working hours (nightowls, be not ashamed!)
• A fun environment with a team of music nerds always happy to talk about weird concerts
If you love live music like we do and would be psyched to shake up the market in Berlin, write to us now. Send us your GitHub, Twitter or LinkedIn handle and we’ll take it from there.