Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
Salary: Up to €70,000 p.a. Plus Extensive Benefits
This is a truly exceptional opportunity. My client, one of the most exciting, innovative and fast-growing internet companies in Europe, is looking for Ruby on Rails pros with a real passion for development.
Working in an Agile environment amongst the largest group of Ruby on Rails developers ‘under one roof’ in the continent, you will play a key role in building the company’s incredibly successful product, which has already accumulated over 10 million users, with no sign of slowing down.
They are looking for someone to start on a permanent basis as soon as possible, and someone who not only thrives in an innovative, start-up-like environment, but also has the drive to improve and progress in a large, profitable and consistently growing company.
What do you need?
- Efficiency: You get things done, but to the highest possible standard.
- Pride: There is no ‘rushing projects out of the door’ here. Quality is important, and should be to you.
- Experience: 2 years’ programming experience with Ruby on Rails
- Background: Progression from a background in Ruby, Java or other software languages is preferred
- Passion: A genuine thirst for learning and interest in new technologies
- Web: Knowledge of other web technologies, back and frontend, is a big bonus!
- Open Source: Active contributors to the Open Source community are always welcome.
Why should you apply?
- The Platform: Working every day on a high traffic- high performance internet platform
- Challenge: Genuine challenges on a daily basis to stimulate and improve you
- Industry-Leading Team: The biggest, and most talented Ruby on Rails community in Europe
- Freedom: 10% of working time dedicated to pursuing your own development projects
- Influence: Got an idea for the company? You’ll be given freedom to try it, and rewarded if successful
- Agile: Short-length agile development cycles
- International: Working in a truly international environment with team members from all over the world
- City: Work in a beautiful, vibrant city centre location in one of Europe’s most exciting loactions.
To apply: Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as working examples. A portfolio is preferred, but coding examples or a Github link are equally useful.
This role is interviewing starting 13th May so apply now to avoid missing out. It won’t be around for long!